Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by zhu jiang <yk...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/10 04:49:33 UTC

[Axis2]How to invoke a webservice built by Axis2 in PHP?

Hi All,

    I made a webservice by Axis2 v1.0 using RPCMessageReceiver,  but I can't
use the SoapClient class in PHP to invoke the webservice. For example:
    $soapclient=new SoapClient("
http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/services/version?wsdl");

    But the SoapClient could invoke webservices built by Axis 1.3. Does
Axis2 not support this? What should I do?

Thanks,
Jiang

Re: [Axis2]How to invoke a webservice built by Axis2 in PHP?

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Well you can also use the PHP Axis2 extention built on top of Axis2/C.
It is here: http://pecl.php.net/package/axis2

Samisa...

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.

Posted by zhu jiang <yk...@gmail.com>.