Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Poggenpohl, Daniel" <Da...@isst.fraunhofer.de> on 2015/07/14 10:57:07 UTC

Tapestry Website broken - Documentation without examples

Hello,

I've visited the Tapestry pages for documentation purposes.

https://tapestry.apache.org/documentation.html

I'm getting multiple errors on the pages:

Example:
"Error formatting macro: contentbylabel: com.atlassian.confluence.api.service.exceptions.BadRequestException: Could not parse cql : null"

Also, code examples are not loaded and thus not visible in the browser. I'm afraid the Tapestry documentation is not usable this way.

Does anyone know who administrates the Confluence server used for the documentation?

Regards,
Daniel P.

Re: Tapestry Website broken - Documentation without examples

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,

The code examples are working now. We're still waiting for the Apache
Infrastructure team to rebuild the Confluence indexes to fix the "Error
formatting macro: contentbylabel" problem (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-9998)

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,