Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Avinash Kewalramani <AK...@accelrys.com> on 2009/01/05 20:29:28 UTC

support for Active X controls?

Hi

I want to have a ActiveX control in my XSSF sheet. I do see a XSSFActiveData class and some relations in the XSSFRelation class.
But I do not see any testcases or examples or any scratchpad code.

does anyone know if ActiveX controls are supported in in 3.5 beta 4 or will they be in the current svn trunk or in the future release?

Thanks for any pointers in this regard.

Regards

RE: support for Active X controls?

Posted by Avinash Kewalramani <AK...@accelrys.com>.
thanks for the reply Nick.I will post if I build something for this.

Regards
Avinash

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.