Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mehdi b <me...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/23 22:37:45 UTC

Reporting Tool and Portal Integration

Hi,

I have two questions:

1.How can I create report in a wicket web application? Is there any solution integrated with wicket, for example jasper report?

2.Does anyone use wicket-portlet in a portal server like liferay?

Tnx

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: javascript settimeout on ajaxeventtarget

Posted by James Law <jl...@umich.edu>.
Matej,
Thanks for your assistance! I put together a blog post on how I went
about it. Critique welcome:

http://jlawmi.blogspot.com/2007/10/modifying-wicket-ajax-javascript-output.html

PS: Next problem. If I have a ModalWindow open, how can I make it close
automatically when the DIV/IFrame that the modalwindow lives in loses
focus.? Users would prefer to not have to use the "X" in the upper
corner of window?

Thanks!
James

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Reporting Tool and Portal Integration

Posted by "Philip A. Chapman" <pc...@pcsw.us>.
I integrated it by using a servlet, but I believe that there is a
wicket-stuff project that uses DynamicResource objects.  Check
wicket-stuff.

--
Philip A. Chapman

Desktop and Web Application Development:
Java, .NET, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP

Re: Reporting Tool and Portal Integration

Posted by Sean Sullivan <se...@seansullivan.com>.
There's a Wicket / JasperReports library in SVN on SourceForget:

http://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-contrib-jasperreports/

Sean