Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vishal2007 <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/19 06:05:41 UTC

beanshell ports not showing up in external tomcat server

I am running ofbiz on an external tomcat server.

I generated the templates using "java -jar ofbiz.jar -setup tomcat6" and
then copied the configuration files in the appropriate places in the tomcat
directory. I start ofbiz by starting the tomcat server.

However the ports for Beanshell do not show up when i start the tomcat
server.
If I try to do telnet localhost 9990; i get the message connection refused.

If I stat ofbiz using ./startofbiz.sh (on internal server), I am able to
telnet into the beanshell ports.

Please tell me as to how I can do "telnet localhost 9990" and go bsh prompt
of ofbiz application, while running ofbiz on external tomcat server ?