Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Fabian Lange <fa...@codecentric.de> on 2017/07/26 16:49:01 UTC

Building custom dist, including all features of a repository

Hi,

I have a features.xml aka repository, and I want to include all features
defined in that repository when building a dist with karaf-maven-plugin.

As far as I can tell this doesnt work, and I need to list all features
manually as boot/installed feature

Is this something we should have?

Fabian

--
Fabian Lange | Performance Expert
mobil: +49 (0) 160.3673393

codecentric AG | Hochstraße 11 | 42697 Solingen | Deutschland

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen | HRB 25917| Amtsgericht Wuppertal
Vorstand: Michael Hochgürtel . Mirko Novakovic . Rainer Vehns
Aufsichtsrat: Patric Fedlmeier (Vorsitzender) . Klaus Jäger . Jürgen Schütz

Re: Building custom dist, including all features of a repository

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Cool, thanks !

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Building custom dist, including all features of a repository

Posted by Fabian Lange <fa...@codecentric.de>.
Sure, done in

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Building custom dist, including all features of a repository

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Building custom dist, including all features of a repository

Posted by Fabian Lange <fa...@codecentric.de>.
Hi,
will check, but I do not really want to install all standard and framework
features as side effect ;)

Fabian

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Building custom dist, including all features of a repository

Posted by Fabian Lange <fa...@codecentric.de>.
Sure, JB, :-)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Fabian,