Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brian S O'Neill <br...@earthlink.net> on 2004/01/03 04:34:58 UTC

Extra space after links

When I run Maven, (version 1.0 rc1) all the generated HTML links have an
extra space at the end which is underlined. When I view the HTML source,
there is a bunch of whitespace and newlines before the closing anchor
tag. I've not seen this problem on other Maven generated sites, but some
have a stylesheet which doesn't show links as underlined. Still, when I
view the source of those pages, the extra whitespace is not there.

What am I doing wrong to cause all this extra whitespace to be generated?