Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com> on 2014/12/04 14:37:57 UTC

Karaf 3.0.2 and jvisualvm

Hello,
I have problems profiling Karaf 3.0.2 locally using jvisualvm. I can connect, but CPU/Heap/Threads graphs are empty. And I can not sample CPU (button disabled) and when I try to profile Karaf it crashes.
I have added:

org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=...,org.netbeans.lib.profiler.server

as adviced here:
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/debugging.html

but it still doesn't work.
All I do is start Karaf, start jvisualvm and double click on Karaf process in jivsualvm. Sometimes I see this error:
java.lang.SecurityException: Insufficient roles/credentials for operation
    at org.apache.karaf.management.KarafMBeanServerGuard.handleInvoke(KarafMBeanServerGuard.java:274)
    at org.apache.karaf.management.KarafMBeanServerGuard.handleGetAttribute(KarafMBeanServerGuard.java:207)
    at org.apache.karaf.management.KarafMBeanServerGuard.invoke(KarafMBeanServerGuard.java:74)
    at org.apache.karaf.management.boot.KarafMBeanServerBuilder$MBeanInvocationHandler.invoke(KarafMBeanServerBuilder.java:63)

I've tried supplying Karaf user/pass with (all rights in Karaf) but it doesn't help.
Thank you in advance,Milan