Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org> on 2019/05/08 00:24:27 UTC

[VOTE] Release 4.9.2, release candidate #0

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #0 for the version
4.9.2, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* Release notes [1]
* The official Apache source and binary distributions to be deployed
to dist.apache.org [2]
* All artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3]
* Source code tag "v4.9.2-rc0" [4] with git sha
2cda8e7192b3899105e9bf05d38e825b94e36901

BookKeeper's KEYS file contains PGP keys we used to sign this release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/bookkeeper/KEYS

Please download these packages and review this release candidate:

- Review release notes
- Download the source package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to build and run the bookkeeper service.
- Download the binary package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to run the bookkeeper service.
- Review maven repo, release tag, licenses, and any other things you think
it is important to a release.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Matteo

[1] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2088
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.9.2-rc0/
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-1042
[4] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/tree/v4.9.2-rc0

--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Re: [VOTE] Release 4.9.2, release candidate #0

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Any other VOTEs ?

Enrico

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 4.9.2, release candidate #0

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.
The vote is now closed with 3 +1 votes:

+1s :
 * Matteo