Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Gavin Lei <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/19 15:26:18 UTC

Initial source code submit for "Eclipse WTP based Tapestry 5 visual editor tools"

Hi Igor,

I have finished initial source code submition job for "Eclipse WTP
based Tapestry 5 visual editor tools" project here[1]. I have done
some basic functions for this tool, but there is not any GUI to show
currently. Documents will come soon :-)

[1]http://code.google.com/p/tapestrytools/

Re: Initial source code submit for "Eclipse WTP based Tapestry 5 visual editor tools"

Posted by Gavin Lei <ga...@gmail.com>.
Eclipse 3.6 is my develop and test environment, but i think i will be
compatible Eclipse 3.5

在 2011年4月20日 下午4:16,Taha Hafeez <ta...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Taha Hafeez <ta...@gmail.com>.
I meant Eclipse 3.5 ?

Posted by Gavin Lei <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Taha Hafeez <ta...@gmail.com>.

--
regards
Tawus

Re: Initial source code submit for "Eclipse WTP based Tapestry 5 visual editor tools"

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.