Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/12/15 20:34:32 UTC

[vote] MyFaces Master pom v4

This is the formal vote for the new myfaces master POM version 4.

You can find the signed release candidate at [1].

Please vote
+1 if you reviewed the new master pom version 4 and think we can use it
-1 if you found a flaw or potential problem with the new master pom

Thanks,
--Manfred

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/myfaces/myfaces/4/

Re: [vote] MyFaces Master pom v4