Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Gustavo Frederico <gu...@thinkwrap.com> on 2017/10/14 05:04:09 UTC

SystemML, docker

Is there a Docker image with SystemML? It appears that https://hub.docker.com/r/lresende/systemml/ <https://hub.docker.com/r/lresende/systemml/>  was updated 2 years.

Gustavo

Re: SystemML, docker

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I did a quick search - there doesn't seem to be other docker image
available.

Re: SystemML, docker

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have updated the different layers of this image to add Spark 2.2.0,
Zeppelin 0.7.3 and SystemML 0.15. For now, it seems that, after you start
it, you still need to go and update the Spark home on the zeppelin ui.
Please let me know if you find any other problems as I just did a quick
update with minimum test. I still need to update the sample notebooks to
any SystemML API changes.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975