Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Ben Soares <Be...@ed.ac.uk> on 2003/01/28 17:03:03 UTC

Disabling cookies

Hi folks,

I remember posting this question some time ago, and wonder if anyone
could update the situation:

Is it possible to *disable* the use of cookies for sessionid
identification, and completely rely on URL insertion?

Was this going to be a future (hopefully now implemented) feature?

Cheers,

Ben
--
Ben Soares                              	   tel:	+44 (0)131-651 1238
EDINA, Edinburgh University Data Library	   fax:	+44 (0)131-650 3308

"Hmmm, that makes no sense to me...
 But then you are very small, perhaps you're right." -- Treebeard

Re: Disabling cookies

Posted by Ben Soares <Be...@ed.ac.uk>.
Aha!

Thanks Josh, I should've read the most recent documentation.

Now to upgrade ...

Cheers,

Ben

Re: Disabling cookies