Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu> on 2016/10/31 13:37:57 UTC

Fwd: ASF for Google Code-In

This is a thread from Apache's community-dev list, so apologies to anyone who has already seen it, but it seems to me that Jena could summon up some tasks that would be appropriate for this program:

https://developers.google.com/open-source/gci/

I would be happy to mentor. I've had good experiences mentoring in Google's Summer of Code for other projects. If there are no objections and I can get one other volunteer I can try to submit an application.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library

Re: ASF for Google Code-In

Posted by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu>.
Hang on-- now that I read the thread more carefully, it looks like the application will be coming from ASF as a whole. But I still encourage interested Jena-folks to volunteer.

---