Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Edouard LAMOTTE <el...@sedona.fr> on 2015/10/26 16:50:33 UTC

Problem with tomee-maven-plugin/tomee:exec

Hi,

I'm working with TomEE 1.7.2 on Windows 2007.

I want to build a an executable jar with the maven command "mvn tomee:exec".

But when i try to test my ***-exec-jar with the java command "java -jar ***-exec.jar"

I have an exception :

***-web\target>java -jar ***-web-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-exec.jar

Extracting tomee to ***-web\target\.distribution
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "bin\catalina[.sh|.bat]" (in directory ".distribution"): CreateProcess error=2, Le fichier spécifié est introuvable
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1042)
at org.apache.openejb.maven.plugin.runner.ExecRunner.main(ExecRunner.java:165)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, Le fichier spécifié est introuvable
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:386)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:137)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1023)
... 1 more

This error occurs in the ProcessBuilder called by the ExecRunner from the tomee-maven-plugin1.7.2.

Any idea about this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

Re: Problem with tomee-maven-plugin/tomee:exec

Posted by Edouard LAMOTTE <el...@sedona.fr>.
Yes it was fixed in this code.

Can you try the code from here. It seems it was already fixed.

RE: Problem with tomee-maven-plugin/tomee:exec

Posted by ravi <sa...@yahoo.co.in>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
just open an issue on issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE and attach the
patch :)

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Posted by Yann BLAZART <ya...@externe.bnpparibas.com>.
Subscribe to Jira of  tomee. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

Use SourceTree to get the diff for the patch (ask to Mathieu if you need any proximity help).

And create a new bug request in jira and attach the patch file.

While waiting the integration of this patch in a new release, you can deploy your corrected plugin in your maven repo ;

Just put a special version in pom.xml (eg : 1.7.2-patch001).
And deploy while specifying repo :

Mvn deploy -D altDeploymentRepository=repo::default::url

Take a look to https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/deploy-mojo.html

@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/rmannibucau> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Tomitriber <http://www.tomitribe.com>

Posted by Edouard LAMOTTE <el...@sedona.fr>.
Hi Romain,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yann BLAZART <ya...@externe.bnpparibas.com>.