Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2012/05/07 19:11:47 UTC

[WWW] OOO-Site Publishing Blackout

Hi All,

We'll be making a change to the www.openoffice.org site banner.

We'll need an ooo-site publishing blackout until the release is announced.

Let's start this at 3PM EDT which is less than 2 hours.

Please continue to make ooo-site changes testing on staging. They'll all be published at once when the release is officially announced.

Regards,
Dave

Re: [WWW] OOO-Site Publishing Blackout

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.
Hello ...
--- Lun 7/5/12, Fernando Cassia <fc...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> > We'll need an ooo-site publishing blackout until the
> release is announced.
>

> When is the release expected to happen?.

Shortly after the blackout ;).

Pedro.

Re: [WWW] OOO-Site Publishing Blackout

Posted by Fernando Cassia <fc...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> wrote:

> We'll need an ooo-site publishing blackout until the release is announced.

When is the release expected to happen?.

FC

Re: [WWW] OOO-Site Publishing Blackout

Posted by Albino Biasutti Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

2012/5/7 Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>

> Hi All,
>
> We'll be making a change to the www.openoffice.org site banner.
>
> We'll need an ooo-site publishing blackout until the release is announced.
>
> Let's start this at 3PM EDT which is less than 2 hours.
>
> Please continue to make ooo-site changes testing on staging. They'll all
> be published at once when the release is officially announced.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Ok.

If need of have tests warn us. :)

Best,
Albino

Re: [WWW] OOO-Site Publishing Blackout

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

On 05/07/2012 10:11 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We'll be making a change to the www.openoffice.org site banner.
>
> We'll need an ooo-site publishing blackout until the release is announced.
>
> Let's start this at 3PM EDT which is less than 2 hours.

got it!

> Please continue to make ooo-site changes testing on staging. They'll all be published at once when the release is officially announced.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

MzK

  Helping you out."