Posted to dev@joshua.apache.org by Tom Barber <to...@spicule.co.uk> on 2018/02/02 03:22:30 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation (was Re: Path to TLP)

I'd just like to dig this one back. Seeing how Matt accepted the
proposal and there is action from Tommaso and Lewis to get stuff
merged,  it seems like there is general consensus to get Joshua out of
the incubator.

Tom

--

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 09954122.
Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road,

All engagements are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business.
This email and its contents are intended solely for the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure, distributing or copying.
author and do not necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of
legal notice cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation (was Re: Path to TLP)

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
cool, thanks Chris!

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
thanks Chris, it looks good to me.
Shall we take it to the Incubator list ?

From: Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 2:37 PM
To: "dev@joshua.incubator.apache.org" <de...@joshua.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation (was Re: Path to TLP)