Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Won-seok Ryu <ry...@ucsub.colorado.edu> on 2000/10/25 04:40:47 UTC

bootstrap.bat

   Hi, I try to build ant but I don't have bootstrap on my computer even
though I have jdk. Where I can get bootstrap.

   Thanks
   Won-seok Ryu

RE: bootstrap.bat

Posted by Alex Genadinik <al...@trapezo.com>.
actually, what is that bootstrap.bat file for?
i don't have it either

RE: bootstrap.bat

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>.
Get the source distribution, not the binary distribution.

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au