Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/29 17:35:04 UTC

[INVITATION] Google Summer of Code 2015

Hi Folks,
I want to test the water to see if there is any interested in a Google
Summer of Code project for Any23 this year!
One possible project I am thinking about is to have a student engaged in
updating and upgrading out Microformats support to Microformats2. If this
is accomplished then we could look at integrating Any23 into the generic
RDFStream implementations out there permitting RDF triples to be directed
to a number of underlying triples stores.

http://microformats.org/

Any other ideas?
Thanks

--