Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Paul G. Weiss" <pa...@weiss.name> on 2003/03/31 22:25:23 UTC

Bug in timeout with SOAP to ssl socket

Hi.

Sorry for the interruption.  I joined the list to post a patch, because I
didn't know to whom to address it.

If I call setTimeout on a Call where the url is an https url, it dies with
a NullPointerException.  The problem is in SSLUtils.java.

Change:

                    sslSocket = (SSLSocket) createSocket.invoke(null,
							new Object[]{});

                    sslSocket = (SSLSocket) createSocket.invoke(factory,
							new Object[]{});

Would someone please put this into CVS for the nightly build?

Thanks,
Paul Weiss

Re: Bug in timeout with SOAP to ssl socket

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
This patch has been made to CVS.

On 31 Mar 2003 at 15:25, Paul G. Weiss wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Sorry for the interruption.  I joined the list to post a patch, because I
> didn't know to whom to address it.
>
> If I call setTimeout on a Call where the url is an https url, it dies with
> a NullPointerException.  The problem is in SSLUtils.java.
>
> Change:
>
>                     sslSocket = (SSLSocket) createSocket.invoke(null,
> 							new Object[]{});

>                     sslSocket = (SSLSocket) createSocket.invoke(factory,
> 							new Object[]{});
>

> Would someone please put this into CVS for the nightly build?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul Weiss

Scott Nichol

Do not reply directly to this e-mail address,
as it is filtered to only receive e-mail from
specific mailing lists.