Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/03 17:28:07 UTC

Admin Console problem

hi,
I am using tomcat 5.0.30 with jdk 1.5 in linux (ubuntu) platform.
When i try to commit changes in Admin Console (after change some thing) it
will save the changes, but
it log out me from the session.

When i investigate the code i saw this commit action
will call the storeConfig method of the StandardServer class.

so this cause save the changes and it also reload all the web applications.
this is why it log out me from the session.

So i thing this is a very dangerous operation in a production server.
does anyone found a solution for this?

thank in advance.

Amila.