Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org> on 2016/04/13 09:15:21 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop Committer : Kai Zheng

Hi All,

  On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that
Kai Zheng has been elected as a committer in the Apache Hadoop
project.

We appreciate all the work Kai Zheng has put into the project so far,
and look forward to his future contributions.

Welcome aboard, Kai Zheng.

Congratulations!

Regards,
Uma Maheswara Rao Gangumalla
On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop Committer : Kai Zheng

Posted by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Kai!

-rohith sharma k s

Posted by Lei Xu <le...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Kai!

--
Lei (Eddy) Xu
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop Committer : Kai Zheng

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Gera Shegalov <ge...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome, Kai!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.