Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by tom400 <to...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/19 21:00:11 UTC

modifying the export request handler

hey,
i'm using solr 6.5 .
i'm trying to modify the /export implicit request handler.
i want to add a search components to the export handler, or create
/my_export request handler from the exportHandler class that.
for some reason , i receive an error when trying to create a /my_export
handler.
does someone knows how to define this request handler correctly?

Re: modifying the export request handler

Posted by tom400 <to...@gmail.com>.
i use the following defintion :
< request handler name="my_export" class="solr.exportHandler"
useParams="_EXPORT">
<lst name="defaults" >
<str name="wt"> json </str>
</lst>
<lst name="invariants">
<boolean name="distrib">false</boolean>
<str name="rq">{!xport}</str>
</lst>
<arr name="components">
<str>myComponent</str>
<str>query</str>
</arr>
</requestHandler>

and recieve a nullPointerException when the im loading the core. the
exception is at
org.apache.solr.common.params.solrParams.toMultiMap(solrParams:414)

Re: modifying the export request handler

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Attachments and graphics tend to be stripped by the mail server,
I can't see the error.

Best,
Erick