Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Kirill Kosinov <ki...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/12 14:55:33 UTC

GSoC2009 application

Hello, i wrote an application to directory project in Gsoc2009 site, public
part is  here
http://wiki.apache.org/general/KirillKosinov/GSoC2009/directory-proxy.
May be you have some suggestions about proposal, or advices  how to write
applications next year (if it is to bad).

Re: GSoC2009 application

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Kirill,

This looks good.  I think it's a good idea for you and the other GSoC
candidate which is applying for the same project to work together.  If you
both are accepted by Google of course.

This way some collaboration can occur which is how we generally work here at
Directory and Apache at large.  Really this is the most important part of
writing good code and being successful.

Thanks,
Alex

--