Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/10/31 16:39:44 UTC

[vote] new myfaces-master-pom version 1

This is the official vote for the release of our new MyFaces Master-POM.

The current myfaces-master POM has some flaws as was discussed in [1].

I already have tested a complete build of core and tomahawk with the new master.
I have NOT tested Trinidad and Tobago yet (both currently do not
depend on the old myfaces master pom) and would kindly ask some other
guys to check that.

You can find the signed release candidate at [2].

Please vote
+1 if you reviewed the new master pom and think we can use it as the
new master for ALL projects under the MyFaces umbrella
-1 if you found a flaw or potential problem with the new master

Thanks,
--Manfred

[1] http://www.nabble.com/-proposal--New-MyFaces-Master-POM-t4703523.html
[2] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/myfaces/myfaces/1/