Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/21 09:55:00 UTC

Re: Basic Spring+AMQ+XBean+embededbroker problem

This line was the giveaway...

On 6/21/07, Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com> wrote:
[snip]

> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)

Try adding this dependency...

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.xbean</groupId>
      <artifactId>xbean-spring</artifactId>
      <version>2.8</version>
    </dependency>

As xbean-spring was built to support both spring 1.x and 2.x so its in
2 modules, the core and the spring 2 specific stuff.

--
James
-------

Re: Basic Spring+AMQ+XBean+embededbroker problem

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/21/07, Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com> wrote:

> On 21/06/2007, at 5:55 PM, James Strachan wrote:
>
> > This line was the giveaway...
> >

> > On 6/21/07, Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com> wrote:
> > [snip]
> >
> >> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> >> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler
> >>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
> >>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> >

> I knew it would be!
>
> > Try adding this dependency...
> >
> >    <dependency>
> >      <groupId>org.apache.xbean</groupId>
> >      <artifactId>xbean-spring</artifactId>
> >      <version>2.8</version>
> >    </dependency>
> >

> ahhhhhhhh.  I mean I spent _ages_ searching mvnrepository.com.
> There's unfortunately about 400 million different options with search
> terms 'xbean' and 'spring', and I have to swear I thought I tried
> that combo (maybe not 2.8 version).
>
> Thanks muchly for your help.

You're welcome :)

We should maybe create a maven artifact for a java project using
ActiveMQ with the pom set just right etc...
--
James
-------

Re: Basic Spring+AMQ+XBean+embededbroker problem

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.