Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by LuSilice <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/02 20:00:16 UTC

Re: Convert a calendar data type to string

Well, Perhaps I didn't explain it correctly.
On screen it's shown a square with the days for a month, as in traveller
websites when you choose the days for your holiday, then the user choose one
day and what I store in my .java is a Calendar data type not a Date (this
type stores all the month). What I need to show in my .jx is the value for
that day in format (YYYY-MM-DD) getting it from the Calendar date type.