Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Sean Goller <sg...@pivotal.io> on 2017/12/01 23:24:34 UTC

Concourse pipeline

Hi everyone,
  If you haven't already heard, we have a new concourse pipeline
infrastructure up and running at https://concourse.apachegeode-ci.info/ .
When these jobs fail, email will be sent to the dev list, so be aware! :)

-Sean.

Re: Concourse pipeline

Posted by Sean Goller <sg...@pivotal.io>.
Mail should be sent out only on failures, so I would hope they'd be less
frequent than Travis. I think Travis also processes PRs which contributes
to the noise.

-S.

Re: Concourse pipeline

Posted by Greg Chase <gr...@gregchase.com>.