Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2015/11/27 15:15:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Eventing 4.0.0

Hi,

We solved 4 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12332271

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1379/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1379 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Eventing 4.0.0

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
LOL here you go!

+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Daniel Klco wrote

Posted by Daniel Klco <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Daniel Klco wrote

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
-1

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Sling Eventing 4.0.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote passses with three binding +1 votes and +1 non binding +1 vote.

Thanks
Carsten

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)