Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrey Etush <an...@sentrigo.com> on 2010/01/14 09:45:20 UTC

@Block render problem

T4 question

I have this structure: Page 1àPage2 à @Blockà @Block

With Last block I have some weird problem, some times after render it this
is no ajax response(response is empty).

When I debug Tapestry sources I’ve see that in good and in bad response
tapestry works (recursively)  but in bad responses the is empty endResponse.

Is anyone have idea on this one?

Re: @Block render problem

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.
I have the same problem.