Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Yu <jo...@scioworks.com> on 2002/07/09 12:01:20 UTC

[ARTICLE] Issues in Struts Adoption

A new article "Issues in Struts Adoption" is available at:

     http://www.scioworks.net/servlets/Redirect?pid=13

ABSTRACT: This article discusses issues in Struts adoption, covering both
technical considerations and business issues like total cost of ownership,
maintenance, future direction and long term viability of the Apache Struts
Framework.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989

Re: [ARTICLE] Issues in Struts Adoption

Posted by John Yu <jo...@scioworks.com>.
Sorry about the spelling error and outdated info, Craig.
It's fixed now.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989
w: http://www.scioworks.com   m: +(65) 9782 9610

Scioworks Camino - "Don't develop Struts Apps without it!"

Re: [ARTICLE] Issues in Struts Adoption

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.