Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk> on 2001/05/24 12:35:22 UTC

Bugzilla was Re: [Announce] Updated website and interim source drop

Charles Benett wrote:

> Harmeet Bedi wrote:
> >
> > The new web site looks much better.
> > Great work. :-)
> >
> > One problem I found was that teh bug database does not seem to have James
> > listed as a project. Maybe one way of addressing todo items and
> > website/documentation issues would be to have them as bugs. Thoughts ?
> >
> > Does anyone know how to get add James into the of projects at
> > http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
>
> In hand!
> CB

OK, Ive added James as a project, with versions 1.2, 1.2.1 and
unspecified and relevant components.

Can all the other committers get Bugzilla accounts? That would be
useful.

I'm trying to set it up so that all bug reports come to james-dev
(rather than me).

Charles