Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2002/11/13 22:19:38 UTC

IDE wars, was: Re: Replacing Action.* with Globals.******** README *********

Eclipse +1 because of the price. Netbeans is to big.
I use Eclipse with VIM.org. VIM.org (vi) does GUI XHTML and JSP, and
anytime I am confused and need javac. Both run in XWindows.

And only thing better than InteliJ is Omnicore CodeGuide!

<geek:joke: Anyone who disagrees with this must be s__id, what do you
think of it? />

.V