Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/12 14:46:29 UTC

homepage "maven reports" link broken; contribute to documentation

Hey guys,

The "maven report" [1] link on the HP is broken (could be removed imho anyway).
Should I create a jira issue?

BTW, how do I contribute to the documentation? I have no rights to edit the
pages (of course not :)), but what is the prefered way to contribute here?

kind regards,
andreas

[1] http://karaf.apache.org/maven/index.html

Re: homepage "maven reports" link broken; contribute to documentation

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Works now; thank you

kind regards,
andreas

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
We will ask Guillaume to give you karma!

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Ah here's the list; thank you!

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Andreas,

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey Jamie,

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Andreas,

if you already have a CLA, we can grant the permission on the karaf wiki.

What's your:
- CLA id
- confluence wiki id ?

Thanks,