Posted to commits@openoffice.apache.org by bi...@apache.org on 2012/04/04 18:34:25 UTC

svn commit: r811513 - in /websites/production/ooo-site: cgi-bin/ content/

Author: bidouille
Date: Wed Apr  4 16:34:24 2012
New Revision: 811513

Log:
Publishing svnmucc operation to ooo-site site by bidouille

Added:
    websites/production/ooo-site/cgi-bin/
      - copied from r811512, websites/staging/ooo-site/trunk/cgi-bin/
    websites/production/ooo-site/content/
      - copied from r811512, websites/staging/ooo-site/trunk/content/

Re: svn commit: r811513 - in /websites/production/ooo-site: cgi-bin/ content/

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
I can appreciate that, which is why I'm making
a friendly suggestion about their worflow that
will induce less overall churn in svn.  I certainly
didn't expect them to figure this all out by
themselves ;-).

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Joe,

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.