Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/26 19:21:34 UTC

advice about dependency injection

I have 3 beans: beanA, beanB and beanC.

Both beanA and beanB uses beanB (ArrayList), from beanA i only remove itens
from beanB and from beanC i add, get and set a item in beanB.

Everything is ok when beanC to these operations on beanB but if i try to
remove an item from beanA i'm getting an IndexOutOfBoundsException.

Note: i'm using saveState in beanA

I'm following this wiki entry:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/AccessingOneManagedBeanFromAnother

Please somebody help me.

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério

Re: advice about dependency injection

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
I put the code beanB.size() >= myTable.getRowIndex() before remove the item
and now the item in ArrayList is never being removed.

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
Any sugestions?

Posted by Murat Hazer <mu...@gmail.com>.
hi rogerio,

this is your second message with same text, i think you should describe your
problem more clearly, and give a piece of real java code...

regards...

--
Murat HAZER
Elektrik-Elektronik Mühendisi - Electrical-Electronics Engineer