Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jeremy Elson <je...@circlemud.org> on 2001/12/12 21:40:08 UTC

Re: protocol/8549: 416 errors return Content-Length header followed by no content, causing client hang

The following reply was made to PR protocol/8549; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jeremy Elson <je...@circlemud.org>
To: submit@bugz.apache.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Subject: Re: protocol/8549: 416 errors return Content-Length header followed by no content, causing client hang
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:30:32 -0800

 Hi,

 I submitted this bug, and patch to fix the bug, 4 weeks ago but
 haven't seen any reply - did it get lost in the cracks? :-)

 Best,
 -Jer