Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/04/05 17:39:53 UTC

Geode Clubhouse meeting tomorrow, April 6, 9AM PDT - Security in Geode

It's time for the next Apache Geode Clubhouse Meeting on April 6th!

Each meeting starts with a 20-minute user technology discussion topic,
followed by a contributor & committer discussion of open JIRA issues,
release coordination, and open Q&A.

20-minute User Tech Talk: Security in Apache Geode

Apache Geode Committer, Jens Deppe will discuss:

• Securing communications in Geode
• Authenticating users
• Authorizing users
• Future work

About the speaker: Jens Deppe is an Apache Geode Commiter and Enterprise
Architect at Pivotal.

Standing agenda:

-Open Jiras, and ways to contribute
-Next release coordination
-Open Q&A

Please join us on April 6th, 2016 at:
https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/clubhouse/

4/6 San Francisco, CA 9:00 AM PDT UTC-8 hours
4/6 New York, NY 12:00 PM EDT UTC-5 hours

As always, this meeting will be recorded and posted.

----------------
Adobe Connect tips: For issues with Chrome.  A little icon appears in the
address bar.  It's EASY to miss. You click it and it allows Adobe to use
the mic, even if you select 'allow' in the popup, it doesn't work until you
change it in address bar too.

Also, preload as much content as is possible to help bandwidth issues.
----------------
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:

Test your connection:
https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

RE: Geode Clubhouse meeting tomorrow, April 6, 9AM PDT - Security in Geode

Posted by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com>.
Thanks Greg.
Dor

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.