Posted to dev@brpc.apache.org by Lorin Lee <lo...@apache.org> on 2021/11/19 14:56:49 UTC

[Result] [VOTE] Release Apache brpc (Incubating) 1.0.0

Hi all,

The vote to release Apache brpc (Incubating) 1.0.0 has passed.

The vote PASSED with 4 binding +1, 0 non binding +1 and 0 -1 votes:

Binding votes:

  - Wei Wang

  - Jiashun Zhu

  - Daojin Cai

  - Zhongyi Tan

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/o9r69d5f9wkpwbm8rk4toz9op69qf5r1

Thank you to all the above members to help us to verify and vote for the
1.0.0 release. We will move to IPMC voting shortly.

Regards,

LorinLee

Re: [Result] [VOTE] Release Apache brpc (Incubating) 1.0.0

Posted by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com>.
Good job,
Please go on.

Best wishes,