Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by 马骉 <ma...@qq.com> on 2016/05/23 09:27:24 UTC

I will fix SPARK-15477

Hi
I will fix Spark 15477
Can you please assign the contributor permission to me?
I've start using spark since two years ago, and familiar with spark source code and coding style.

Warmest regards~
From: Biao Ma

Re: I will fix SPARK-15477

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
You don't need it assigned but I do not know if this is a valid change. If
in doubt try to get confirmation from someone familiar with the
implications that it is correct