Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ali Abd El-Aziz <al...@open-craft.com> on 2005/09/21 13:21:14 UTC

Apache Cocoon SVN snapshots Running Errors

I'm trying to use the latest Apache Cocoon SVN snapshot - trunk  (2.2
development code) as a portal container for custom WSRP portlets.

I got the following errors when I tryed to run the servlet:
  Errors during initializing Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev : Cannot access
configuration information at
file:/home/aabdelaziz/Documentation/21-9/cocoon/build/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:343:106
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot access
configuration information at
file:/home/aabdelaziz/Documentation/21-9/cocoon/build/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:343:106
caused by : javax.jcr.RepositoryException: internal error: invalid built-in node
type definition stored in
org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/builtin_nodetypes.xml: Invalid
namespacereference in a node type definition: nt: Invalid namespace reference
in a node
type definition: ntWhere is the problem?and How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance,
Ali