Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Vries, Michiel de" <Mi...@nl.compuware.com> on 2001/03/01 10:25:47 UTC

RE: Stack overwritten with Xalan C++

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the answer. I'm not sure that I understand you fully. What do you
mean by the old Dinkumware patches?

Currently I'm building the complete product with SP3 and the patches from
www.dinkumware.com/vc_fixes.html. The libraries are also built with that
combination, so why should I have differences in (expected) size of the
objects?

I'm now going to try out the C API. However I'm not sure if the C API is as
functional as the C++ API, since I want to use external DTD's etc.

I hope you can explain me the problems with the size of the objects.

Thanks,

Michiel.