Posted to community@apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/10/24 03:47:49 UTC

Cleverer than yesterday (Re: Inappropriate use of announce@)

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:25:09 +0200
Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com> wrote:

> (both in the harsh criticism trend, by one or the other, every one of
> us is in the role at times, and in the sense that we learn that we can
> survive to it and fight against it and be actually supported by other
> people in the community and succeed and make the world change slightly
> ;-)

Big plus one!

We are changing ourselves and we are making the world to be changed
little by little!

"We are smarter than yesterday"
and
"Time won't fly -- Time piles up"

I think that one of the *BIG* motivations for the participants
to OpenSource Communities is --- the feelings and the perceptions of
"We are changing and our actions are making the world good"

Folks,

WE ARE GROWING UP!   ... :-)

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)