Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by raghum82 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/20 18:04:51 UTC

Displaying multibyte in struts

Hi folks,

As part of my new requirement,I have to accomodate changes for displaying
multi byte data.Please suggest me the probable changes need to be done
accomplishing the task.Please find the exact scenario below

scenario:I have to pull the multi byte data from DB2 database and display it
on the UI besides having base framework struts on web sphere server.

Your help is appreciated.

thanks,
raghu

Re: Displaying multibyte in struts