Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Mirko Kämpf <mi...@cloudera.com> on 2014/03/16 19:36:23 UTC

Update the documentation pages ...

Hello,

I want to ask you about the latest PR work you have done for Giraph.

Right now, the following presentations are listed in the docu page:

We're working hard to build a community of users and developers around
Giraph. As part of that outreach, we're giving presentations and talks to
help bring people up to speed.

   - Claudio Martella gave a talk about Giraph at FOSDEM 2012. Watch
part 1<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrqPEIPRe4>
    and part 2 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRaejKGeDM>. The
   presentation slides can be found
here<http://prezi.com/9ake_klzwrga/apache-giraph-distributed-graph-processing-in-the-cloud/>
   .
   - André Kelpe presented an overview of the Giraph project at the Belgian
   Big Data group. Slides are available
here<https://speakerdeck.com/u/fs111/p/large-scale-graph-processing-with-apache-giraph>
   .
   - Jakob Homan talked about Giraph at 2012 Berlin Buzzwords. Slides
are available
   here <http://bit.ly/MDc4Dk>.
   - Sebastian Schelter gave a talk about Giraph at the GameDuell Tech-talk
   Berlin, in May 2012. Slides are available here <http://s.apache.org/mks>.
   - Sebastian Schelter introduced Giraph at Berlin's Hadoop Get-Together,
   in April 2012. Slides are available here <http://s.apache.org/WFf>,
   video is available here <http://s.apache.org/A2o>.
   - Avery Ching introduced Giraph at Hadoop Summit 2011. Watch the
video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4nQjAG6fac>
   .

I want to add more material if such is available.

In a new section, I want to list articles which write about, or just use
and cite Apache Giraph.

Please send me some hints or add comments to this JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-870

Have a nice day!
Mirko

tel: +49 *176 20 63 51 99*