Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by rubal <cs...@smart421.com> on 2006/06/19 17:19:16 UTC

Thank you all

I am able to test https request.I am using jdk1.4 & have jdk 1.3 installed as
well & jmeter picked up jdk1.3.

Steps I followed,

1.In jmeter.properties>uncomment SSL config
ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
ssl.pkgs=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol
javax.net.ssl.trustStore=C:/j2sdk1.4.2_10/jre/lib/security/cacerts
javax.net.ssl.keyStore=C:/j2sdk1.4.2_10/jre/lib/security/cacerts

2.Check your java version,as below 1.4 thr is no support for ssl &

3.Put jsse.jar in jmeter_home/lib or specify in your classpth if u r using
2.2
4.Use Badboy to run https request & save the results from File>Export to
Jmeter menu as .jmx file
5.Use Jmeter to open this exported file.
6.Add a sampler to record.
7.If all steps are OK,it should work or else you are missing something.

Regards,
Charanpreet

Re: Thank you all

Posted by rubal <cs...@smart421.com>.
-You are right they are not need if Jdk is higher than 1.4.
-Your assumption is again right,I meant java 1.3

Charan

Re: Thank you all

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 19/06/06, rubal <cs...@smart421.com> wrote:

> I am able to test https request.I am using jdk1.4 & have jdk 1.3 installed as
> well & jmeter picked up jdk1.3.
>
> Steps I followed,
>
> 1.In jmeter.properties>uncomment SSL config
> ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
> ssl.pkgs=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol
> javax.net.ssl.trustStore=C:/j2sdk1.4.2_10/jre/lib/security/cacerts
> javax.net.ssl.keyStore=C:/j2sdk1.4.2_10/jre/lib/security/cacerts

Are you sure those steps are needed?
I just tried Jmeter 2.2 and Java 1.4.2_11, and did not need to edit
jmeter.properties at all to access https://www.sun.com/

However, you may need to play with those properties if the server is
not using a recognised certificate.

> 2.Check your java version,as below 1.4 thr is no support for ssl &
>
> 3.Put jsse.jar in jmeter_home/lib or specify in your classpth if u r using
> 2.2

I presume you mean Java 1.3