Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by KENT ORTELL JOHNSON <ke...@utah.edu> on 2013/08/04 00:07:28 UTC

Can't connect on port 8080 to client UI

I am having trouble accessing the cloudstack UI. I have done a fresh install on CentOS 6.0 minimal with the latest cloudstack.

The entire installation works as noted in the installation documentation. However, when I try to connect to my host on port 8080 to get to the client Then I get no return. Does this sound familiar to anyone? What have I missed?

Kent

Re: Can't connect on port 8080 to client UI

Posted by Novan <va...@gmail.com>.
Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@...> writes:

> Make sure 8080 is opened in iptables.
>
> Sent from Samsung tablet
>
> Soheil Eizadi <se...@...> wrote:
> Are you using URL http://<ip>:8080/client
>
> -Soheil
>
> On Aug 3, 2013, at 3:08 PM, "KENT ORTELL JOHNSON" <ke...@...> wrote:
>
> > I am having trouble accessing the cloudstack UI. I have done a fresh
install on CentOS 6.0 minimal with the
> latest cloudstack.
> >
> > The entire installation works as noted in the installation
documentation. However, when I try to connect
> to my host on port 8080 to get to the client Then I get no return. Does
this sound familiar to anyone? What have
> I missed?
> >

> > Kent

I have same issue, but its done after i check this

/etc/cloudstack/management/tomcat6.conf

see CONNECTOR_PORT="8080" and uncheck that line.

I hope its helpful for you and everyone :D

regards,
Novan

Re: Can't connect on port 8080 to client UI

Posted by Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com>.

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Kent.  Is CloudStack running and listening on 8080/tcp?  Look for a
java process:

ps auxw|grep java

And check the port:

netstat -plnt|grep 8080