Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/09/22 17:57:24 UTC

Apache Royale website is no secure for Google Chrome

Hi,

I think finally get our website to be considered secure by Google Chrome
(you know latest Chrome update is more strict with HTTPS):

https://snag.gy/SWuZsc.jpg

so entering with a http;// url should be rewrite to https:// thanks to
.htaccess

But, each time I export the site from Wordpress preproduction site with
SimplyStatic plugin, I need to do the following search and replace (I use
BBEdit)

https://snag.gy/nm9PGM.jpg

Just put here to let others know in case someone change the website some
time.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Apache Royale website is no secure for Google Chrome

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi

just notice that Disqus in the website was broken due to the find and
replace that must be done. So here's two more search and replaces to do to
fix it on each publication:

1) find *\/\/royale.apache.org <http://royale.apache.org>\/?p=* and replace
with *https:\/\/royale.apache.org <http://royale.apache.org>\/?p=*

2) find *"disqusUrl":"\/\/*  and replace with *"disqusUrl":"https:\/\/*