Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 19:12:40 UTC

jira components

The current components in jira are (with current # of categoried issues):

  AOL Notifier  	1
 Core system 	80
 Database 	16
 Documentation 	12
 IRC Notifier 	3
 Jabber Notifier 	3
 Mail Notifier 	14
 MSN Notifier 	2
 Notification 	5
 Project Grouping 	1
 SCM 	18
 Web interface 	107
 XMLRPC Interface 	12
No Component 	61

I would like to propose reorganizing these a little bit, combining all
of the Notifiers into the Notification component.  Also add a
component for the different integrations for issues related to
Ant/Shell/M1 and M2 integrations, I think they are currently mostly
getting split out between Web Interface and Core system.

We also might be well served by breaking out the web interface into
components: Web - Security, Web - Notification, Web - Groups, Web -
Projects, Web - Other.

thoughts?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: jira components

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
well, when you look at it like that...

ok, I'll do that this weekend and try and get a home for those poor 61
lonely issues :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell