Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Harish Krishnan <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 23:58:44 UTC

Help with parser

Hi all,

I'm a novice. I wanted to implement hbase parser for an application that
I'm developing.
I believe that hbase parser for the hbase shell is part of jruby jar
(correct me if i'm wrong).
Can someone give me some pointers as to where I should start looking at the
code?

Thanks & Regards,
Harish.T.K

Re: Help with parser

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Harish Krishnan
<ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to write an application that gets the hbase queries from users
> and returns the results.
> I wanted to use the parser class to validate user queries.

Users will be using the shell to query hbase?
St.Ack

Re: Help with parser

Posted by Harish Krishnan <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Help with parser